We Utilize an Extensive Suite of Drone Camera Equipment
PhotoFlight FM works with a variety of professional drone camera equipment to provide the solution for every project and budget. We work with you to understand your project and vision, and we'll utilize a package that will deliver results. We take many factors into consideration when choosing the right equipment so we can provide you the right tools for your project. PhotoFlight AM has you covered!
What We Look For in Professional Grade Drone Equipment
- Camera - Professional grade drone cameras that provide the desired look and quality for intended use and ability to seamlessly match with footage from other cameras.
- 1 to 3 Operators - Single drone operator can handle most photography and simple video projects. A two-operator drone team is used with larger camera kits and splits the functions of the drone and camera operators. It's used for projects that require tracking subjects, lower, closer and faster drone shots, longer lenses, and everywhere the operational environment requires. A third operator may be added when remote focus control is required.
- Agility - It is important that the top speed, agility and wind resilience of the drone kit matches to the operational environment, the nature of your project and the desired shots.
- Endurance - The flight time and ability of your drone team to keep the drone ready and in the air for as long and as often as required. We ensure we have enough batteries and/or means to re-charge, so no shots are lost or time is wasted.
- Size - The size of the drone is also an important consideration, and mainly depends on the nature of the project and the environment the drone is going to be operated in. Our drone teams operate both outdoors and indoors.
- Redundancy - Each project takes effort to plan and execute. It's important that every piece of equipment and participant on the project delivers on their part. That's why we bring multiple back-up drone camera kits so no shots are lost and time is wasted due to equipment problems.