Information we collect
The personal information that you provide is to help us contact you with respect to the drone services we provide.
If you contact us directly, we may seek additional information about you and the services you are seeking.
If you register for an account, we will ask for your contact information, including name, company, address, email, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect or you provide in various ways, including to:
- provide, operate, and maintain our website
- improve, personalize, and expand our website
- understand and analyze how users use our website
- develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- communicate with you
- prevent fraud
Web Beacons and Browser Cookies
We uses harmless ‘browser cookies’ to store unidentifiable information including user preferences, visited pages and to optimize users’ experience. You can disable browser cookies through your individual browser options.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We are fully aware of all of your data protection rights under the GDPR Data Protection Rights. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
PhotoFlight Aerial Media does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we encourage you to contact us immediately and we will promptly remove such information from our records.