Every Project is Different - We Maintain an Extensive in-house Professional Drone Camera Equipment Inventory, so that We Can Offer You the Right Tool for Your Project. From Cinema to Web, We Have You Covered!
Photoflight team works with a variety of in-house drone camera equipment to provide the right tool for every project and budget. We work with you to develop a good understanding of your project and vision, and then suggest a drone kit and team that can deliver the results you desire. As drone photography and video professionals, we take many factors into consideration when helping you choose the right drone equipment:
- Camera - choosing a drone camera that provides desired looks and quality for intended use, and ability to seamlessly match with footage from other cameras.
- Single, Two, or Three operators - single drone operator can handle most photography and simpler video projects. Two-operator drone team is used with larger drone camera kits, and it splits the functions of drone and camera operators. It is used for projects that require tracking subjects, lower, closer, and faster drone shots, longer lenses, and everywhere the operational environment requires it. A third operator may be added when remote focus control is desired.
- Agility - it is important that the top speed, agility and wind resilience of the drone kit is a good match to the operational environment and the nature of your project and desired shots.
- Endurance - the flight time and ability of your drone team to keep the drone ready and in the air for as long and as often as required. We ensure we have enough batteries and/or means to re-charge, so no shots are lost or time is wasted.
- Size - size of the drone is an appropriate consideration, and mainly depends on the nature of the project and the environment the drone is going to be operated in. Our drone teams operate both outdoors and indoors.
- Redundancy - we understand that projects take a lot of effort to plan and put together, so it's important that every piece and participant delivers on their part. We bring back-up drone camera kits, so no shots are lost or time is wasted due to equipment problems.
- Budget - we understand that every project comes with budget considerations. Our goal is to offer the right professional drone photography and video tools for your project, not simply sell you on the most expensive, or worse, offer something that may not get you the results you need. Our extensive experience working on wide variety of different projects lends us an ability to deliver creative drone photography and video solutions at nearly every budget.